Post your animated pic. here animated=moving

Go down

Post your animated pic. here animated=moving

Post by Spikes on Fri May 21, 2010 11:11 pm

avatar
Spikes
=]

Posts : 163
Join date : 2010-05-21
Location : Up your butt and to the left

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Post your animated pic. here animated=moving

Post by Daanor on Sat May 22, 2010 10:19 am

My favorite gif ever:

avatar
Daanor
Gettin' There

Posts : 53
Join date : 2010-05-21
Location : Gnomeland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Post your animated pic. here animated=moving

Post by Spikes on Sat May 22, 2010 10:20 am

Daanor wrote:My favorite gif ever:

Who is that supposed to be?
avatar
Spikes
=]

Posts : 163
Join date : 2010-05-21
Location : Up your butt and to the left

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Post your animated pic. here animated=moving

Post by Daanor on Sat May 22, 2010 10:23 am

Captain Sisko from Star Trek.
avatar
Daanor
Gettin' There

Posts : 53
Join date : 2010-05-21
Location : Gnomeland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Post your animated pic. here animated=moving

Post by Spikes on Sat May 22, 2010 10:26 am

I've never seen star treck is it a good movie
avatar
Spikes
=]

Posts : 163
Join date : 2010-05-21
Location : Up your butt and to the left

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Post your animated pic. here animated=moving

Post by Eustis on Sat May 22, 2010 4:29 pm

Speaking of star trek, I dated the old red suited star trek guys daughter Shades I SWEAR TO GOD I DID. her name was eliza, and she was english
avatar
Eustis
The Boss

Posts : 104
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 22
Location : Maine

View user profile http://eustis.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Post your animated pic. here animated=moving

Post by Daanor on Sun May 23, 2010 11:24 am

Eustis wrote:Speaking of star trek, I dated the old red suited star trek guys daughter Shades I SWEAR TO GOD I DID. her name was eliza, and she was english

Very cool!
avatar
Daanor
Gettin' There

Posts : 53
Join date : 2010-05-21
Location : Gnomeland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Post your animated pic. here animated=moving

Post by Carlos Spicy Weiner on Sun May 23, 2010 2:46 pm

Eustis wrote:Speaking of star trek, I dated the old red suited star trek guys daughter Shades I SWEAR TO GOD I DID. her name was eliza, and she was english
Really? If I believe you do I get to be a mod?

Carlos Spicy Weiner
Loser

Posts : 19
Join date : 2010-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Post your animated pic. here animated=moving

Post by Eustis on Sun May 23, 2010 7:05 pm

Carlos Spicy Weiner wrote:
Eustis wrote:Speaking of star trek, I dated the old red suited star trek guys daughter Shades I SWEAR TO GOD I DID. her name was eliza, and she was english
Really? If I believe you do I get to be a mod?
Lol, it's true anyways
avatar
Eustis
The Boss

Posts : 104
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 22
Location : Maine

View user profile http://eustis.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Post your animated pic. here animated=moving

Post by Carlos Spicy Weiner on Sun May 23, 2010 9:56 pm

Eustis wrote:
Carlos Spicy Weiner wrote:
Eustis wrote:Speaking of star trek, I dated the old red suited star trek guys daughter Shades I SWEAR TO GOD I DID. her name was eliza, and she was english
Really? If I believe you do I get to be a mod?
Lol, it's true anyways

Whyd you break up?

Carlos Spicy Weiner
Loser

Posts : 19
Join date : 2010-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Post your animated pic. here animated=moving

Post by Eustis on Mon May 24, 2010 5:06 am

Carlos Spicy Weiner wrote:
Eustis wrote:
Carlos Spicy Weiner wrote:
Eustis wrote:Speaking of star trek, I dated the old red suited star trek guys daughter Shades I SWEAR TO GOD I DID. her name was eliza, and she was english
Really? If I believe you do I get to be a mod?
Lol, it's true anyways

Whyd you break up?
She moved No
avatar
Eustis
The Boss

Posts : 104
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 22
Location : Maine

View user profile http://eustis.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Post your animated pic. here animated=moving

Post by king_john on Mon May 24, 2010 5:07 am

Eustis wrote:
Carlos Spicy Weiner wrote:
Eustis wrote:
Carlos Spicy Weiner wrote:
Eustis wrote:Speaking of star trek, I dated the old red suited star trek guys daughter Shades I SWEAR TO GOD I DID. her name was eliza, and she was english
Really? If I believe you do I get to be a mod?
Lol, it's true anyways

Whyd you break up?
She moved No

sad..
i have never watched star trek, but was she cute??

king_john
Awesome member

Posts : 91
Join date : 2010-05-22
Age : 24
Location : Zurich, Switzerland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Post your animated pic. here animated=moving

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum